BALI ROUND TRIP PACKAGE 6 NIGHTS/7 DAYS
Experiencing the complete beauty of Bali is no longer involving unnecessary hustles and bustles. With Bali Round Trip Package, you can feel the real throbbing life of the island and its people, experience all excitements and wonders Bali has to offer, submerge completely in the exotic culture of Bali and enjoy the paradise.
Bali Round Trip Package is specially designed by our experienced staffs to encompass the best natural and cultural attractions Bali has to offer. With only 7 days and 6 nights you can get the best of Bali and still has plenty of time for your own free program of leisure and pleasure.
- THIS PACKAGE RATE IS NOT VALID DURING HIGH SEASON & PEAK SEASON
- Day 1 : Your unforgettable Trip in Paradise Island begins right after you set your foot at Ngurah Rai International Airport, with a warm meeting service and pleasant drive to Santika Premiere Beach Resort or similar hotel where you will stay overnight.
- Day 2 : On the second day, your Bali Round Trip begins right after breakfast, with a short drive to witness the Barong dance and traditional hand weaving in Batu Bulan village, then continued with a visit or two to the art galleries at art villages of Celuk for Gold and silver smith, Mas for wood carving and Batuan far painting. This trip of culture and art ends at Santika Premiere Beach Resort or similar hotel where you will stay for another night.
- Day 3 : On the third day, right after breakfast, your Bali Round Trip will take you to the North Bali through a memorable scenic drive passing lush rice terraces. The first stop is Jati Luwih which is well known for itís stunningly beautiful rice terraces, then to the Beratan Lake where you can see the picturesque Ulun Danu temple and then proceed to Gitgit multi-tier waterfall; continued with sight seeing in the city of Singaraja and a visit to Buddhist Monastery near Lovina, you will spent your North Bali idyllic night at Puri Bagus Resort Lovina.
- Day 4 : On the fourth Day, your Bali Round Trip begins early in the morning before breakfast with a boat trip to see the dolphins at Lovina, then after breakfast the trip proceed to the east Bali with another scenic drive to lake and mount Batur to witness the beauty of an active volcano, then continued with a visit the holy temple of Besakih and pleasant drive to Candidasa through Putung and Sidemen where you can see the Salakí(snake-skin fruit) plantations. Your night in East Bali will be spent at Alila Manggis or similar hotel in Candidasa.
- Day 5 : The fifth day of Bali Round Trip will commence after breakfast with a visit Tenganan village, the authenticl ancient Bali aga village, the second stop is Goa Lawah ( Bat Cave ) a sacred place with a unique cave full of holy bats. Then proceed to Semarapura city where the beautiful and artistically decorated Kertha Gosa Palace stands in the heart of this city. And for the final stop is Ubud, as for Ubud, its popularity proceed its name, no further explanation needed. Your evening in Ubud will be highlighted with the popular dance of Kecak and Fire Dance. Your night in Ubud will be spent at Pita Maha Resort & Spa or similar hotel.
- Day 6 : The sixth day of Bali Round Trip will be spent at Ubud with your own free program for your leisure and pleasure at Pita Maha Resort & Spa or similar hotel.
- Day 7 : Your last day of Bali Round Trip Pita Maha Resort & Spa or similar hotel will also be spent with free program until the time for your departure to airport.
More info about this hotel, click here , and here , and here , and here