|There are no room rates available for checkin date June 28, 2018|
But you still be able to make reservation.
If not specified, the rate is quoted in USD
On Request: Rate will be sent upon your request (please use Ask Question form)
Villa Zolima - Living Room
Villa Zolima - Bathroom
Villa Zolima - Bedroom
Villa Zolima - Bedroom
Villa Zolima - Room VIew
Villa Zolima - Pool
Villa Zolima - Pool
| || |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
|Sport and Recreation|
| || || |
Please be informed that Bali island celebrates Nyepi (Silent) Day each year on below dates. The Nyepi (Silent) Day is a day of absolute silence throughout the island. No outdoor activities are allowed including check in and check out from hotels.March 12, 2013 | March 31, 2014 | March 21, 2015 | March 9, 2016 | March 28, 2017. For more information about events in Bali, visit http://blog.baliwww.com and http://baliwww.com/event/
Blessed by nature, Villa Zolima’s beautiful wide estate, a few minutes drive to the impressive and dramatic Menjan fine black sand beach, offers the perfect haven from the hectic urban life.
Its sleek modern tropical structures, ironwood shingle roofs, refined indigenous stones, and native noble teakwood finishes reflect the “sensuous” nature of the location and the purity of the natural surroundings.
In the luxuriant tropical gardens, an “Infinity” pool overlooks rice fields and forest canopies. With the Indian Ocean in the distance, there is a feeling of astonishing freedom. After a swim, wander through the woods and across a stream to climb in a tree house; or off to the lower shaded field to play ball and racket games. Or indulge yourself with spa treatments in the privacy of your room, yoga or meditation private sessions in the gentle shade of pine trees overlooking the valley.
With an inspirational approach to modern lifestyle, Villa Zolima blends its exceptional location with outstanding facilities, service, and privacy. Embracing the trend of “Destination Villas,” the property has been designed to contain as many features and amenities as possible. These are complemented by top levels of service intended to ensure that guests feel completely at home.
Full time Staff
- The Villa Manager greets guests on arrival and helps to ensure that the staff team meets and exceeds the expectations of each guest
- The Villa Attendants (3) are in charge of housekeeping and laundry
- The Chef is trained to handle grocery shopping and to prepare both local and western cuisine for the guests
- The Security Guards (2) are on-duty to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the whole area
- The Gardener & Pool Attendant work both discreetly in maintaining the landscape and the pool without distracting the guests
The 4 bedrooms have been furnished with care and taste. A blend of modern and antique arts and furniture contribute to the warm and intimate atmosphere of these secluded private rooms, which are situated away from the buzz of the living areas, Two of them are in the main wing and two in the Pavilion.
The Main Wing
The spacious master bedroom has a king-sized bed and walk-in dressing area, as well as a private terrace that looks out on the rice fields and the tropical forest.Its generous en-suite bathroom, which is bordered by a glass wall, also overlooks the forest. Features include sleek teakwood twin washbasins, a stand-alone solid teak wood bathtub, and glass-frosted cubicles housing a toilet and walk-in rain-shower. For nature lovers an outdoor rain-shower is also available.
The “modular” room can be used as either a cheerful children’s bedroom with 3 single beds(can sleep up to 7 people comfortably),or a relaxing room perfect for massage, private reading, or quiet escapes.
The remaining two bedrooms, located in a detached pavilion for more privacy, are quite similar to each other yet with singular characteristics.
Each is furnished with a king-sized bed, built-in wardrobes and storage space. The rooms enjoy plenty of light and have a front verandah with comfortable seating that affords wonderful views of the forest.
Both bedrooms lead to a spacious bathroom complete with a bathtub, twin washbasins, glassed walk-in rain-shower, and toilet.
LIVING & DINING
Refreshed by light breezes, the expansive living and dining areas of the villa open directly to the wide and beautiful terraced rice fields. Although the living areas are separate and distinct, connected by steps and levels, they appear to blend into one limitless space directly in symphony with the natural surroundings.
The Living Space
There are three levels of living space at Villa Zolima:
- The major and more dramatic living room offers a panoramic view of the valley. Open at all sides to the natural world, with day beds, ottomans and cushions for relaxing gatherings
- A few steps below, the smaller covered living room is a snug place for more intimate conversations
- Finally, the library, protected by walls and with floor-to-ceiling windows, provides a homier enclosed environment with large comfortable sofas and cushions
The Dining Experience
A few steps away from the living rooms, the semi-detached dining pavilion opens to the rice fields backed by an ocean view through hidden glass doors. With a fully-equipped contemporary kitchen that comfortably seats 8 people, the pavilion offers a more sheltered dining experience during stormy rains, and extra air-conditioned coolness during humid heat waves.
The large attached deck, with a roof canopy, has the same beautiful views as the dining pavilion and easily accommodates up to 12 people at its oversized table.
For more privacy, the staff uses a back kitchen area with its own entrance for prep and clean-up.
The large and cozy library offers high-end media facilities, including a Bose sound system which operates throughout the living areas, an I-pod base, satellite television reception, an LCD 32 inch flat-screen television, as well as a library of books, board games, dvds and music.
A 20m long Infinity swimming pool for laps, contemplation, and splashing, borders and follows the curved lines of the estate. Away from the main living and dining areas, it is still visible from their corners to watch the little ones.One large shallow pool is attached to the main pool for sitting and lounging. The pool area has its own shower and toilet.
Yoga and Meditation
A top a hill that overlooks a verdant valley of rice fields, and under the shade of majestic pine trees, enjoy the perfect setting for yoga and meditation. A secluded and tranquil place to seek inner peace and contentment. Complement your practice with Water Pilates in the magnificent overflow swimming pool which is surrounded by the beauty of the natural world. During your stay, indulge in private exercise classes taught by professional teachers who can create a program to suit your specific needs and goals. Several packages are available for individuals, small groups, and children. Simply make a request during booking, and the right trainer will be organized to give you the full attention your body and mind deserve. Villa Zolima, in partnership with one of the best known holistic centres on the island, offers you the highest level of in-house services.
On Site Entertainment & Facilities
- 20m long Infinity pool connected to a 12 square meters shallow pool
- Wide green pitch for ball games, soccer, volley or badminton away from the villa for less noise
- Magical Swiss Family Robinson-style Tree house* with child-sized furniture
- Wide Trampoline* and other outdoor “adventure” equipment
- Spa and massage treatments in the privacy of your room
- Yoga private classes
- Book library;
- Board games & toys available
- DVD and CD library;
- Satellite TV, DVDs, I-pod dock, and CD player in the library
CHILD - FRIENDLY
- Villa Zolima caters to children of all ages. Two sleeping cots are available for babies, as well as a highchair and pool toys.
- The Library has a number of children’s DVDs, CDs, and books. Children’s television programs can also be accessed on the satellite television. Toys, puzzles, and board games are available.
- One mega trampoline *, a magical Swiss Family Robinson-style tree house* nestled in the forest with child-sized furniture, and expansive lower playing-fields will keep children entertained outdoors all day.
- Nearby pony rides, surfing lessons, and mountain bike rental are also available for the most insatiable ones.
- A special children’s menu is available at Villa Zolima.
Balinese are renowned for the importance they place on family and their love of children. The Villa staff is no exception. Arrangements can be made for the Villa Zolima staff to baby-sit. Alternately, should you prefer a professional babysitting service, our staff would be pleased to make the arrangements for you. Please mention special requests in your booking enquiry, so that we may provide you with all the necessary information.
Organic Food and Beverage
Choose from a number of special lunch and dinner menus. The chef will also strive to comply with any special dietary requirements. One-day notice is requested for the chef to make these arrangements. All food is charged at cost.If you choose to have the Villa Zolima chef and staff prepare your meals or cater your parties, a variety of special lunch, dinner and party menus is available. Sufficient notice should be given for specific arrangements.
Seasonal organic fresh fruit and vegetables from the Villa Zolima garden and orchard will be picked and made available for the guests. More varieties are otherwise available from nearby producers.
An outdoor brick wood fired pizza and bread oven gives you the opportunity to enjoy fresh homemade bread, delicious pizza and foccacia.
The villa has a stock of soft drinks, wine, champagne and spirits. All beverages are charged by the bottle.
Villa Features and Layout Technical
- Air-conditioned bedrooms, kitchen, and bathrooms
- Telephone available for IDD and local calls
- Safe deposit boxes in the bedrooms
- Laundry service available
- Wireless Internet connection
- Delivery from nearby restaurant available
- Brick Pizza and Bread wood-fire oven
- BBQ facilities
- Wine refrigerator/cooler (40 bottles)
- Generator: Villa Zolima has a generator backup in case of power failure
- Electricity: 220 Volts, 50 megahertz;
- International adapters are available.
- Property area 260 ara/26000 m2
- Total living area: 400m2
- Swimming pool: 100m2
- 3 king beds bedrooms. 1 children bedroom or modulable room for up to 6 single beds. Sleeps easily 9 – 12 people.
- 2 living rooms
- 1 library
- 1 kitchen and dining. Sits comfortably 8 people
- 1 dining deck. Sits easily 12 people at existing table. Table for 20 people can be installed upon request.
- 1 secluded deck on hill top
- 1 outdoor brick wood oven
Ask question or write comments about this villa
No comment recorded for this villa
Customers viewing this hotel were also interested in..