The villa comprises five ensuite bedrooms. The master bedroom faces the sea and connects via a bridge to a separate bathing pavilion surrounded by a quiet pond. There is one other ocean-facing bedroom while a third connects to a private garden with a massage pavilion (built for two) and an outdoor shower. Set in the midst of a huge lily pond, the other two bedrooms make up a two story structure. Upstairs provides expansive views out to sea while downstairs doubles as a study/media room.. In addition, Ombak Luwung provides a separate air-conditioned dining pavilion and a large open-air living room in the traditional wantilan design that looks out to the 17 meter, infinity-edge swimming pool, heated spa and, finally, the incredible sea view. Last but not least, our beautifully carved antique lumbung (rice house) is perfectly situated to provide a private retreat to enjoy the fantastic sunsets over Canggu Beach.
Ombak Luwung is managed by a Western-owned property management company and is fully staffed. This includes a full-time supervisor, housekeepers, cooks, gardeners, security staff and a full-time engineer to ensure that all facilities run smoothly. Our staff will look after your laundry and dry-cleaning needs and handle basic waiter service around the property. They can arrange transport, restaurant reservations and massage service at your request.
Ombak Luwung is an ideal venue for events such as weddings and family gatherings. Small functions of up to 15 persons can be handled by our own staff and using our own catering supplies. Functions of more than 15 persons will require additional staff and supplies and are subject to additional rental charges. Events of more than 20 persons will require the purchase of an entertainment license from the local village authorities and may require the hiring of an event coordinator. Our proximity to several important Balinese temples means that we may be asked to observe noise restrictions or curfews. Please enquire for further details Ė with adequate time to prepare, we can assure you an unforgettable event.
Food & Beverage
Guests may have any or all meals prepared by our staff. The timing of meals is entirely up to you. We only request that the staff be given some advance notice of very early or very late meal requirements. There is no charge for meal preparation, but the costs of all food and beverage purchases are borne by the guests. The kitchen staff will manage a shopping account for which guests will be responsible. Groceries are purchased at local markets or supermarkets as needed.
Absolute beachfront; world-famous Echo Beach surfing at your doorstep
- Built-in 6000 sq ft on over an acre of lush, tropical grounds and gardens
- 5 bedrooms, each with en-suite bathroom
- Capacity of 10 persons (as couples); extra beds can be arranged at US$35 per night
- 17m x 6m infinity swimming pool
- Heated Jacuzzi (seats 8)
- Full staff: 1 manager, 2 cooks, 4 maids, 2 gardeners, 1 engineer, 4 security guards
- IDD, intercom system, broadband wireless internet and Ethernet access
- DVD, VCD, and CD players in all bedrooms
- Satellite TV
- Small library of books, movies, music, CDs, and games
- Beauty and Spa, massage; other services can be arranged upon request
- Baby cot; babysitting services can be arranged upon request
- Equestrian facilities in walking distance (enjoy sunset gallops on the beach)
- 35 minutes from Denpasar International Airport
- 15 minutes from world-class Meridian Nirwana Golf Course
- 15 minutes from Bali's best shopping and restaurant district