Anantara Suite – Revel in your 80 sqm Bali sanctuary without sacrificing technology or modern comforts. Enjoy satellite plasma screen TV with stereo surround sound, and WiFi internet. Soft lights illuminate your living area, welcoming you home after a day exploring the island. The spacious bath invites long soaks while gazing out at the ocean below.
Anantara Pool Access Suite – A refreshing dip in a semiprivate pool is just a step away from your outdoor bathing terrace. Let the beauty of the water invigorate body and mind, then retreat to your 80 sqm suite. Located on the ground floor, the suites offer stylish interiors with touches of Balinese inspiration. Sleep tight on the king-sized bed, fitted with sumptuous linens and relax on the sofa or outdoor day bed. Creature comforts include satellite TV, mini bar and high-speed internet. Modern elegance and luxe finishes comprise the signature look of the all-Suite resort
Anantara Ocean Suite – Take in unforgettable views of the Indian Ocean and the world-renowned Seminyak sunsets from the serene luxury of your private terrace. The sleek yet warm 80 sqm interior features a King bed with sumptuous linens, a lounging area and Asian-inspired touches, along with satellite TV, high-speed internet and mini bar.
- Two luxurious bathtubs including one open-air terrazzo tub for two
- Hansgrohe Rainmaker shower
- Bose DVD player and surround sound
- Day bed balcony with ample space for relaxation
- Expansive seating and lounging areas
- Satellite TV with 42-inch plasma screen
- High-speed WiFi Internet access available in all suites
- In-suite bar with your own espresso machine
- Bath and beach linens
- iPod & docking station
Anantara Penthouse – 420 sqm of pure rooftop luxury. The Penthouse opens to panoramic 270-degree Indian Ocean views, features a glass-roofed indoor/outdoor 8-metre infinity pool and outdoor Hydro tub, and sublime comfort with two ensuite bedrooms, oversized beds and 520-thread count linens. Also make use of the full kitchen fitted with Smeg appliances, a stocked pantry, private library, Bang & Olufsen phones and a 120 sqm outdoor BBQ terrace.
Restaurants & Bars
WILD ORCHID – Melt into romantic surroundings as you feast on imaginative cuisine showcasing Thailand’s diverse culinary regions. Watch our Thai chef transform bowls of bright spices and vegetables into works of art. You can also join our cooking class to learn the techniques yourself, then settle into the restaurant’s warm atmosphere as you sample your own culinary creations with a bottle of rare wine from our selection.
THE PAON – Relax in the resort’s living room and all-day dining oasis, serving elegant breakfasts, light lunches, classic afternoon teas and indigenous Indonesian specialties. Feel right at home at this spacious beach-style lounge – unwinding, sipping a latte and gazing out towards the rolling surf of the Indian Ocean.
SUNSET ON SEMINYAK (S.O.S) – Take in unparalleled views of the Seminyak coast while lounging on plush day beds with inventive cocktails concocted by our resident mixologists. In the afternoon, enjoy fresh-squeezed tropical fruit tonics to energise you after an active day on the beach. By evening, the famous sunset ushers in a revolving cast of international DJs. Sample from the rich tapestry of Asian tapas and discover new vintages in a tasting with our Wine Guru.
ROOFTOP GRILL & WINE (RGW) – Dine al fresco on the rooftop deck extending from S.O.S bar and drink in the magic of a Bali evening. Open for dinner only, RGW highlights signature dishes of top-grade meats and fresh seafood. The private wine cellar houses over 400 international labels and premium vintages, and furnishes an ideal venue for private dinners.
CULINARY JOURNEYS – Join us as we take you on a travelling adventure to uncover the secrets behind Thai or Indonesian cuisine. More than a cooking class, this experience allows you to soak up the atmosphere with a glimpse into the local life and culture.
DINING BY DESIGN – Fashion a private dinner for two. Choose a romantic location within the resort, design your ideal dinner with our chef and turn a meal into a memorable occasion.
Luxuriant oils derived from vanilla pods deep in the jungles west of Bali. Natural volcanic pumice, mandarin and powdered spices. Answer the call of your body and mind at Anantara Spa, where your journey connects you to the rich history and spirituality of Bali. Treat your senses to nutrient-rich elixirs drawn from indigenous sources and put to effective use with the expert touch of our therapists. Enrich and beautify the skin, soothe your nerves and balance mind with body through our therapeutic treatments. Providing an intimate haven on the rooftop, treatment rooms at Anantara Spa Bali come with personal terrazzo showers or baths, and iPod connection – finally, a spa where you can select your own music to experience bliss by. Take advantage also of our gym and signature spa amenities, all working in combination to make you feel your best.
Recreation & Leisure
- 3 swimming pools, one with infinity edge, by the ocean
- Countless water sports, including diving, snorkelling,kayaking, and windsurfing
- Cultural activities and excursions
- Fully equipped fitness centre
- Library and lifestyle store
- High-speed WiFi Internet access inall resort common areas
- Laundry and pressing service
- Babysitting service
- Anantara concierge
- Bali coral reefs – Discover why the world calls them“The Mother Reef of the Earth.” Diverse fish, turtles andfauna await beyond the water’s edge.
- Tanah Lot – A secluded rocky islet rises above the ocean, housingBali’s iconic temple. Its dramatic location offers a full mind and bodyexperience of Balinese religion.
- Kuta/Legian – Bali’s original hotspot, with surfing, fantastic shoppingand a bustling atmosphere.
- Ubud – Centuries-old Balinese buildings tucked between riceterraces, lotus ponds and sloping hills from the mountains. Explorethe artistic heart of Bali.